Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Devotion Reflection.

 We are created in God's image. this means I have God-given creativity and talents.

This week we read the parable of the three servants.

It was about a man who was about to go on holiday for a long time, so he gave his money to his three servants. He gave the amount based on the ability to handle it, to the first servant he gave 5 bags of coins, to the second servant he gave 3 bags of coins and to the last servant he gave 1 bag of coins. when the master came back he called on his three servants to ask what they had done with the money, the first and second servants stepped forward and showed that he had earned 5 more bags and the second one earned 3 more.

 The master was overjoyed, the master asked to see what the third servant had done. he looked down at the one bag in his hand and said I didn't want to lose your money so I dug a hole and buried it. The master was furious and yelled at the servant.   

   This story taught me that I should use the talents that God has given me 


No comments:

Post a Comment