Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

The crazy day at rainbows end.


 Going to rainbows end

In the holidays I went to Rainbow end with my Mum, Dad, Hugh, me and our cousin Louis. When we were in the car going over the motorway myself, Hugh, Louis were saying what ride we wanted to go on first.  Excitement was bubbling up in me and it was about to overflow.


Louis weird stories 

I said I wanted to go on the feal fall. But Louis told us a story that I myself will never forget. He said that the last time he went on it he passed out when he got to the bottom. So I changed my mind and said that I wanted to go on the go-carts or the log floom instead. Hugh agreed with me. After that Louis told me about this ride called the washing machine. He said that he was too small for it when the ride went upside down, so he almost fell out. But he 


Going on the rids

After getting in we all went straight to the washing machine. That's a ride that Louis wanted to go on and the one scared me just thinking about it. As soon as we sat on the sets the guards came down and as soon as the guards came down there was no going back. You had to buckle the guards in. Louis was sitting next to me. We both wondered why do we have to buckle the metal guards in, well we were going to find out soon the hard way. The ride started to move and I could feel the vibration of the machine it started to sway me and Louis started to scream. We went upside down left, right all the directions you can go. When it stopped we were shocked for a minute.   


The last ride

 An hour or two had passed and there was one ried left that we had not gone on to get the one that Dad wanted to do on the stradisfear. Mum, Hugh, and Louis did not want to go on it so they watched me and Dad go sit on the sets. As soon as the guards came down I wanted to get off I guess some people like rides like this; others don’t. I am one of those people who don’t like that type of ride if I were to get off Dad who'd be alone and we were going up so I had no choice. After the moment that felt like forever ended a wish of relief splashed over me. It was getting dark so we went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment