Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Writing Snapshot

I was tasked with writing a recount in one sitting. Here is my unedited work.  

Plan

Wwww

1 me, Eleis and Ben

2 we went kayaking

3 at the beach

4 for fun

My kayaking experans.


It was the first day of the school camp and I was very excited because I was kayaking with my friend Eleis.


When we got the kayaks we found a two seater one so we went on it and we had a blast. We went under the breg 12 times. Eleis was at the front and I was sitting in the bake so I went a log with everything.


We went to the botes a lot of times to turn around. After going and doing what she wanted to do we all went on a one seater kayak and man did she enjoy that. It looked like she was going to the restaurant on the water.

It was so funny but when she came back it started to get a bit windy so we tried to go back to the beach but the wind was too strong and it was pooling us back.


 For a minute I felt like it can’t get any worse. But it did started to rain and I fell out of the kayak and I was getting cold. I can't be bothered to get back in the kayak so I gest pulled it back to the beach.


That took me like 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment