Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Zoe's cold task, its so cold it hasn't even had time to defrost yet.

 In class this term we have been writing a Narrative's, this is my "cold task. " A cold task is what we can write in 30 mins.
 After I was finished with my cold task I went and did a self-assessment where I set my writing goals and work on it to make it better. I am working on learning figurative language and show not telling in my writing.

COLD TASK TERM 2 2022 NARRATIVE 


Write a narrative, this could be a story your make-up or a whanau story you retell. 


Name: Zoe Crichton 


Picher this Acland 2024 you’re at the Zoo with your two best friends Emma and Rose. You're hiding from the animals that have escaped from their enclosures and are roaming the Zoo. Well, that was me, Sophia. Myself and my friends thought it would be a good idea to go to the grand opening of the new Zoo. Let me tell you the crazy story… 


So it was around 9:00, 9:30 ish in the morning. The air was crisp and fresh there was a soft wind gently caressing our hair as we walked up to the entrance. Emma was telling us about his massive folbea of spiders as we gingerly walked to the front desk. “They are just so gross they have so many legs and for what reason!” 


After 2 hours of looking at many, many animals and getting a lifetime of selfies it was time to see the lions. Roes was getting really excited at this point, hir dad was one of the keepers and was the one doing the feeding show But. just as we were turning a corner we heard the announcement “ Hello everyone the Zoo is going into lockdown I repeat we are going into lockdown go and hied, this is not a drill!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment